Which concealer works best on the crown?

I just had 2000 grafts in the hairline and middle part of the head, therefore I expect/hope that when it grows out the front and middle will be of little concern. Previously I have used Mane spray which I felt worked well on the crown and in the middle. Due to funds I also used the spray on the crown but I would like to try something else - I think the fibres will work better back there. I have a strong forlock that will be even stronger now, but there's an area in the crown that needs some help.

What do you think is the best?

I'll be requiring light blonde...

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...

After: not completely dry but took pictures when it was about half way dry. I love dermmatch. it's perfect for me...

the crown looks bad but that was right after I applied it...I didn't get a picture when it was done...the hair was thickened and you couldn't see the dermmatch. other picture...attempting fauxhawk LOL

5b32d4124d85b_after(2).jpg.d58bf792081266b424bf42aac17ecd52.jpg

after.jpg.5aa5dc093bb591df7443720efe94656e.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

hey! can you post some pictures with your medium brown dermmatch, fully dryed and styled?? I just ordered some, but i think i shouldve got dark brown! id love to see the full result. Your hair with no dermmatch looks like my hair colour! so im not sure if i should open the container and try it, or if i should send it back and get dark brown!!

You're a goodfella for sharing pics Hickeyas!

I'm almost ready to try Dermatch, i'm not sure what i mean by almost, perhaps i should say willing to try, i don't know. What i mean is if i try Dermatch i don't want to become reliant on it then not know when to stop further down the line, and become one of 'those in denial' guys, i'm pretty heavy into denial as it stands but any further, then, well, it's not a good look...!?

Any thoughts on that, or would that be hi-jacking this thread?