Flaking due to Rogaine Usage

S17ch

Hi, I have been using rogaine 5% for 15 days so far. I have serious flaking on my scalps and when I rub it each time I loss lot of hair. what should I do ? should I stop using rogaine ?

how can I get rid of this flaking on my scalps.. I feel hair loss is getting worse after this... :(

your suggestions are most welcome...

thnx

Hi, I have been using rogaine 5% for 15 days so far. I have serious flaking on my scalps and when I rub it each time I loss lot of hair. what should I do ? should I stop using rogaine ?

how can I get rid of this flaking on my scalps.. I feel hair loss is getting worse after this... :(

your suggestions are most welcome...

thnx

are you using the topical version or the foam? I found that the problem stopped when I changed to the foam

I m using the topical version. thnx.. i think i should also change to foam ..but does hair fall increase if i stop using.. i just started regaine .

It shouldn't rapidly increase hair loss if you stop using it to let your scalp recover and when it has try using the foam instead - I found that the regaine/rogaine foam didnt irritate my scalp at all whereas the topical version did - good luck