NuHart - Dr. Boles

Thinningontop,

I would stay away from Nuhart and Dr. Glat... As far as Dr Gallagher goes I had 2 small prodedures with the Gallagher Medical Institute.. He is advertising that he does Follicular Unit transplantation and currently is still using outdated techniques.. He is a very bad educator to first time patients and is very dishonest.. Their are really no good Doctors in the Philadelphia area.. I would not be afraid to travel.. I would consult with Dr Alan Feller.. Dr. Feller is very close to the Philadelphia area and has great results with FUE.. I would also consult with Matt Zupan from The Shapiro Medical Institute with FUE.. Matt's number is (952)-239-6810.. Dr. Ron Shapiro and his brother Dr Paul Shapiro are 2 of the best doctors out there.. Their website is Shapiro Medical Group - Hair Transplantation and Hair Restoration I had a repair with The Shapiro Medical Group to repair Gallagher's crappy work. I got very unnatural results from Dr. Gallagher.. If you want to Private mail me I will be glad to assist you with any questions you have..

Regards,

Formertrackstar

Edited by formertrackstar