2 months post-op with Dr path

Hi Barry - I am in exactly the same position. I'm now two months post op and also suffered a lot of shock loss so my hair is looking worse now than ever...Trying not to stress out about it but it is difficult. Especially as you can see people thinking 'what a waste of money.'

Hopefully the next two months will see both of us growing some new hair.. Fingers crossed - at least you are not alone

Richard

Hi Richard, thanks for the reply. Yeah it is hard to ignore and I am not constantly in the mirror but it is hard to stay positive, especially as only a few people know and they ask me how it is going and I know they are thinking it looks like I have made a mistake getting it done. Once the growth starts though it is (hopefully) more positive than negative in the coming months. Where did you have yours done?

I just had my third FUT 2 months ago with Transmed. I got bad shock loss this time just on my right hand side of the donor. Hey chaps - hang in there, happy days are roughly the same time again ( 2 months ) and then it gets better and better and better and better and this time next may , after 12 months, you will be styling a new mop !

• 2 weeks later...

hang in there mate, good times are just around the corner, for me it all started almost overnight like around 5 months and went crazy after that..

two things i noticed that happened just before every growth spurt was pimples, millions of the kents and itchy scalp.

seeing pimples in the mornings never made a bloke so happy i tell ya!!