Are there legit hair system companies? Anyone in the Toronto-to-Mich wanna help?

Mav23

I've been looking at some hair treatments (beyond the drugs which aren't working for me), and there are many legitimate hair surgeons but I can't afford it right now (I'm in my 20's), and am looking for a hair system.

The thing that scares me are the horror stories about things not matching, discoloration, and just the horrible companies out there that are either unprofessional or inconsistent. Is there some go-to place that people tend to use?

I'm in the Toronto-to-Michigan region and the best that I've found was some guy from NewRoots but he's way too expensive, I can not afford spending $800 on a system every few months.

Is there anybody in my region that wears and is willing to help a young guy out? I will compensate you for your time, I just would love for someone to show me the ropes.

Thanks for any of your help guys!!!

There is a place at Yonge and Sheppard that you can find if you do an Internet search for discount hair systems. Their studio is right on Sheppard just east of yonge and they're half price from what you've seen and they teach you everything so you can go home and not come back until you need a new one. They sell all the supplies. No clubs or pressure, just real professionals.