Will Buy Your Dutasteride/Avodart for Top $$

Einstein

Okay. Expirey date is cutting it pretty close lol.

How much do you want for them and where abouts in Canada are you?

This is your first post so a transaction via postal service would be out of the question - no offense, but none of us know your credibility here bro.

I would be more than happy to meet with you at your convenience provided we come to an agreement.

• 3 years later...

Why pay top dollar ???

You might have better success increasing your dose of finasteride instead of making the switch to dutasteride. Finasteride is readily available by prescription from any GP. Generic 5mg for BPH has been available for a long time. Mine were $60 CAD for 60 pills. If you dose the full 5 mg a day, that's only $1 a day. If you were hoping to save money by taking small amounts of dutasteride, you would find that it is still cheaper to take high doses of generic finasteride. If you find finasteride ineffective, dutasteride will be effective. There are no known cases where dutasteride was not effective if finasteride did not work (someone please disprove me if you can). Maybe that's why you want it. But why not get the prescription?

The only reason you might be asking is that you are not in Canada legally or you do not have insurance to see a GP. Either way, you can see a GP with no questions asked if you pay out of pocket. I imagine the consult wouldn't be more than $40. Ask for a year supply with refills. What am I missing?