Nanogen Hair Loss Concealer Review on the Hair Loss Learning Center

Nanogen is one of the most popular fiber-based hair loss concealers available. Recently we published a Nanogen review at the Hair Loss Learning Center. You can read the review here, Nanogen Hair Loss Concealer Review: A Thicker Fuller Head of Hair in 30 Seconds?

If you've used Nanogen or are considering purchasing concealers, we encourage you to add your thoughts and opinions to this discussion. Did it meet your expectations? How does it compare to other fiber based products like Toppik and Caboki?

We look forward to your input.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using Nanogen for the past couple of years now. I am extremely happy with the product. The only challenge is that it is not rain proof. I have not used any other product. I use Nanogen to cover only the crown of my head where there is patch if thinning hair. I wish to try dermatch and probably will try in the near future...

Sandy

I started using Nanogen about 3-4 months ago. Over-all I like the product. I have never used another brand so I have nothing to compare it to. Nanogen is definitely a "piece of the puzzle" and works pretty well. It is kind of pricey, but maybe good concealers are all pricey, I'm not sure. After my large session surgery in August I hope at some point to not need Nanogen any longer. The last time I went in to get my haircut, I sat down in the chair and my hairdresser screamed "you did it!". I said "I did what?", he said "you got your transplant"! I had to tell him "no not yet...that's Nanogen...a concealer". So I was impressed that at first glance he thought my crown had been transplanted.

ps: I buy all my Nanogen from this great website: )

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/product/ST-112/Nanogen-Nanofibres/

Note to forum store: you should put the Nanogen hold spray on the same page as the Nanogen concealer.

It will make it easier for the customer and I betcha you will sell more holding spray.

Edited by Shampoo

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

• 3 months later...

I've used Nanogen and Toppik, to me i've switched back and forth a little but it seems like Toppik is somewhat higher quality. It seems to last longer in the bottle before turning to premature fur. Perhaps I use too little of it, not sure. But the powder-essence of Toppik still seems to be the best from my experience.

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.