MY HAIR TRANSPLANTATION EXPERIENCE WITH Dr Bishen Mahadevia

Hi friends,

I have recently undergone hair transplantation surgery with Dr Bishen Mahadevia in Ahmedabad:.i am 31 years of age and am in the 6a category on the hair loss table .I have undergone around 3500 grafts in one sitting .It was mostly painless operation performed in an airconditioned environment with world space music being played ..the opertaion took e around 2 hours and i was charged 25/- per graft which i believe was resonable I have been researching for a good doctor with resonable price and i personally think he is a good doctor who does a decent job . I am not sure as to how to upload them in the form.

2 hours is very quick.

It takes 15 mins for the anaesthetic to be applied.

Say 45 minutes for the strip to be taken and the area to be restitched.

Then at least a few hours for the incisions to me made and the grafts inserted.

Seems very quick.

It seems like there have been a lot of Dr. Mahadevia patients posting here all of the sudden. I especially find it odd since Dr. Mahadevia never bothered to respond to my email inquiries when I expressed interest in learning more about his clinic and the possibility of recommending him on the Hair Transplant Network if he met our high standards.

Ravi,

You are certainly welcome to post here if you are a genuine patient of his. However, I encourage you to post your photos by starting a new photo album or a hair loss weblog at www.hairlossweblogs.com.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm shocked too. When I was looking for patients who have undergone HT with mahadevia I couldn't find anyone here except Bunty and he too disappeared after posting 4 months results.

When I first posted some pics of mine here in this forum, suddenly there comes a splurge of mahadevia's patients.

Where were they all before and also noone seems to posting their pics here except just telling their stories.