Seek advice

Hi there

I am a 43 year old and I am confident that I will under go a hair transplant with Dr Radha in India sometime later this year. I have sent pictures of my hair to 3 clinics recommended on this forum and all 3 suggested 2500 to 3000 grafts needed. It was said I look like I am heading towards Norwood 4, maybe 5. I am looking to fill in what I have, not try to look like I did when I was 20.

So my questions;

How soon post op will I not look like Frankenstein? I am a school teacher and don't wish to look like I've obviously had work done.

How soon can I go scuba diving? (weeks, months)

I still have a lot of hair on my head, I guess that after the transplanted hair grows back I would look like I have a near full head of hair. Then over the coming years the original hair would fall and I would look like I was thinning. Is this right? Anyone have experience of this?

Glad I found this forum and I look forward to your replies.

No answers?

I would like to know how I would look 2 weeks or 3 weeks after the procedure. I will be going to a conference/job fair 3 weeks post operation and i cannot afford to look weird or ridiculous.

Can anyone point me towards their pictures 2 and 3 weeks post procedure?

Hi Litesport,

I recently had HT with Dr.Radha Rani.

You can see my post-op and 20th day pics in the below link.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165798-my-first-hair-transplant-dr-radha-rani.html

I hope this helps..

Edited by Rockstar

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464

Hi Rockstar

Thank you for your reply. Looking good. The area that received the transplants seems to be looking fairly normal. Little redness and no swelling, at least not that i can detect in the pictures.

I do agree that you would look better if you cut the sides. But that is just my personal choice.

I am trying to contact Dr Radha but find she is slow to respond to emails. I assume that someone like her would be extremely busy and so difficult to get hold of.

Hi Litesport,

There is no swelling what so ever. Everything is normal in the transplanted area.

I am also very much eager to cut the sides. But i was advised by Dr.Radha to wait for 30 days before cutting the sides.

As you said, i think she is extremely busy now a days with lots of patients. Hence the response might be delayed.

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464