help with fall out

hi guys takin 0.5 propecia thicken shampoos multi vit and gonna buy some msm this weeek, had 200 grafts to hairline bout 8 months ago growing but very thin but question is i can literally pull my hair out very light pull and there are loads in my hands espically in the crown what can i do i can litreally touch it and have fall out

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mate,

This is phenomenon that should be of concern to you. I certainly think you should be consulting with the physician who performed your HT. I know this is sort of my pet peeve at times when I am commenting. However, forum advice is not substitute for follow up with your HT recommended physician or at least I sure hope you used one. You are well beyound the initial shedding period and in fact should be experience some good regrowth of transplanted hair. Photos are not going to help us advise you with what you are describing. I urge you to consult with your surgeon. If you did not use an HT recommended physician than I would encourage you to do so. Our offices provide online consults to people globally as do other physicians here on HT Forum. If you can see someone sooner rather than later that is good idea. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

thanks for advice i will try get pics up but i am so crap on computers, i spoke to him said maybe up propecia but i dont really want to also just wondering what else i can take add or do to increse thickness all over any ideassss thsansk