Generic Minoxidil Foam at Costco

Thanks.

So you have used it for 10 yrs and no regrowth. Hmm.

Its crazy how people respond so different with minox.

Same with Propecia - I took it for three years, then gave it up because it was expensive and I didn't notice any regrowth. (Not to mention the scary stories about possible side-effects of finasteride.) Obviously some men respond better than others. I am currently saving up for a hair transplant. Will keep using the Minox. and Nizoral in the meantime.

Same with Propecia - I took it for three years, then gave it up because it was expensive and I didn't notice any regrowth. (Not to mention the scary stories about possible side-effects of finasteride.) Obviously some men respond better than others. I am currently saving up for a hair transplant. Will keep using the Minox. and Nizoral in the meantime.

I have been Propecia for 16 years, no sides. I actually have been on 5 mG /day for 2 years due to BPH

Even if Propecia doesn't grow any hair it's VERY important when used in combination with a HT as it will slow down further loss.

Unless you can slow down hair loss you will have to continue having transplants which can't go on forever

I am on propecia Also and i know it has helped slowez my hairloss Down.

But it Also is giving me no regrowth.

That is why im thinking of minox.

I recently had a HT by dr. Hakan 3 Month ago but awaiting the results, but maybe i Will need another one after 12 Month, and Then i Can use minox after that

I am on propecia Also and i know it has helped slowez my hairloss Down.

But it Also is giving me no regrowth.

That is why im thinking of minox.

I recently had a HT by dr. Hakan 3 Month ago but awaiting the results, but maybe i Will need another one after 12 Month, and Then i Can use minox after that

Why wait ? 6 months of Rogain Foam costs maybe $80

Unless you have some major hair loss and multiple HT's are part of your dr's plan you may have chose the wrong Dr as you are talking of a 2nd HT way too soon

Why wait ? 6 months of Rogain Foam costs maybe $80

Unless you have some major hair loss and multiple HT's are part of your dr's plan you may have chose the wrong Dr as you are talking of a 2nd HT way too soon

Its not about the money.

1. Im affriad that i May loose more hair when i start using it.

2.i am using toppik and i dont know how to combine the two things without spending Many hours a Day in the bathroom, maybe some toppik/minox users can help with that?

Its not about the money.

1. Im affriad that i May loose more hair when i start using it.

2.i am using toppik and i dont know how to combine the two things without spending Many hours a Day in the bathroom, maybe some toppik/minox users can help with that?

Foam dries within minutes and you could just use it once a day.

It's your hair and I'm not pushing anything but from what I have heard people who shed bad on Minox had hair they were going to lose anyway and most people who shed have that hair grow back and then some.

I can tell you this, nobody is going to be able to tell you with 100% accuracy how a HT, rogaine, propecia or any other hair loss drug or procedure is going to work for you

You have to try it

GL

Foam dries within minutes and you could just use it once a day.

It's your hair and I'm not pushing anything but from what I have heard people who shed bad on Minox had hair they were going to lose anyway and most people who shed have that hair grow back and then some.

I can tell you this, nobody is going to be able to tell you with 100% accuracy how a HT, rogaine, propecia or any other hair loss drug or procedure is going to work for you

You have to try it

GL

You are Right buddy.

The other problem is that i dont wash my hair Every Day because its such a hassle putting toppik on Every Day. So i often leave my hair unwashed for a couple of days.

Would it be a problem just applying minox Every morning and Night WITH toppik on my hair/scalp and Then still only wash everything out Every 3rd Day or so?

I keep my hair quite short all the time allmost. And i actually have a triple pack of minox foam in my bedroom i ordered a couple Month ago

You are Right buddy.

The other problem is that i dont wash my hair Every Day because its such a hassle putting toppik on Every Day. So i often leave my hair unwashed for a couple of days.

Would it be a problem just applying minox Every morning and Night WITH toppik on my hair/scalp and Then still only wash everything out Every 3rd Day or so?

I keep my hair quite short all the time allmost. And i actually have a triple pack of minox foam in my bedroom i ordered a couple Month ago

I have no idea how to use Topix so I would guess you best bet would be to experiment yourself on days when you can stay in the house

I have no idea how to use Topix so I would guess you best bet would be to experiment yourself on days when you can stay in the house

cool, i will think about it buddy :-)

btw. how severe is/was your hairloss? any diffuse thinning?

and did you experienced shed with when started minox or while you were on it?

cool, i will think about it buddy :-)

btw. how severe is/was your hairloss? any diffuse thinning?

and did you experienced shed with when started minox or while you were on it?

Back in 1994 at age 25 I was on the path to be bald by age 30. I started rogaine liquid in 1994, add propecia in 1998, changed to foam in 2008 and upped Prpecia to 5mg per day in 2012.

I had 3 small transplants done in 1999, 2000 and 2006 total2000 grafts from all 3

I have more hair today at age 45 than I did in 1994

Here are some pics, nothing has changed since the last pics

Mike B's (mikeb5555) Library | Photobucket

I started Foam about 6 months before these pics were taken, first pic is ayear AFTER my last HT

Mike B's (mikeb5555) Library | Photobucket

Thats some solid hair.

so the transformation from picture number 1 to picture number 3 is the result of the transplant Right?

If it is the result of minox only Then i Will start Right now!! :)

so the transformation from picture number 1 to picture number 3 is the result of the transplant Right?

If it is the result of minox only Then i Will start Right now!! :)

NO, picture #1 was take about 1 year AFTER my last HT in 2006.

I have also NEVER had ANY crown work. Any growth in the crown is from Foam

What you see is the difference of when I swapped generic minox LIQUID for Rogaine Foam

All the pics were take by SMG under the same lighting using the same camera.

Hair looks about the same today, 5 years later

The only difference today is I have been taking 5 mg /fin ( BPH) and use Kirkland foam one per day and Rogaine foam once per day.

There is a narrative below the pics with the drugs I use, HT's and timelines

NO, picture #1 was take about 1 year AFTER my last HT in 2006.

I have also NEVER had ANY crown work. Any growth in the crown is from Foam

What you see is the difference of when I swapped generic minox LIQUID for Rogaine Foam

All the pics were take by SMG under the same lighting using the same camera.

Hair looks about the same today, 5 years later

The only difference today is I have been taking 5 mg /fin ( BPH) and use Kirkland foam one per day and Rogaine foam once per day.

There is a narrative below the pics with the drugs I use, HT's and timelines

Holy shit.

How com there is such a Big difference from the liquid to the foam?

And why do you use 2 different brands of the foam ? Why not the same?

Holy shit.

How com there is such a Big difference from the liquid to the foam?

Obviously the foam is a much better product for me

And why do you use 2 different brands of the foam ? Why not the same?

If Kirkland Foam works just as well as Rogaine Foam . I will change to it as it's much cheaper, I would rather move to it gradually.

Obviously the foam is a much better product for me

If Kirkland Foam works just as well as Rogaine Foam . I will change to it as it's much cheaper, I would rather move to it gradually.

Impressive.

Man im allmost ready to go ahead with minox. Its just the damn toppik that ?s giving me problems