Kirkland 5% Minoxidil - from Spex - 5 months on

CAMPBELL

I'd never tried any hair treatment products before and after researching through 'here' what was on the market I contacted Spex and ordered a few bottles of the Kirkland 'Signature' 5% Minoxidil. Compared to similar 'High Street' brands, this is 'very well' priced - believe me!

I didn't like the little dropper dispenser, but easily managed to get a spray top to put onto it, which I prefer and have been giving 5 to six sprays twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). Just lightly massage it in with my fingers - that's it, simple!

What I've found is, that 'if' there is some hair (even if it is disappearing and is very light) there, then this stuff seems to kick start it again! But if the hair has gone, then...there's no bringing it back from the grave!

Where I do have hair on the back and sides, it is 'very' thick. but the semi circular loss on top, where there is still some hair, has been 'boosted' again with this growth tonic. I'm a natural cynic and always sceptical about things until I can see the results for myself. There are pretty reasonable results in an area that looked like the hair had all but gone.

Will I be back to Spex for more. Absolutely! In fact, it says that 'X' amount will do you so many months (and is priced depending on how much you get). To be honest, I'm exceeding the time that the leaflet says it will last for and I'm getting the results. It's good value for money.

Right - bare with me please, because I personally like to see photos of things to back up what folk say, so I'm going to 'try' and upload a few before and after shots (before as in several months ago and after as in 'yesterday!'). Hope this helps other folk out there.

My game plan on this is that if I can get a substantial amount to grow, then hopefully I can 'afford' to then pay for some FUE on the front where all growth has gone. We'll see...

The AFTER 5 MONTHS photos (2) are the first ones. *Click* on them to enlarge.

th_P1040992.jpg

th_P1040994.jpg

th_HAIR020.jpg

th_Hair001.jpg

That must be it Spex - sorry for the confusion, I found it via your site! Anyway , it's really working for me so thanks for recommending it through your website! The results are fairly good aren't they?

I cannot afford a surgical procedure on the whole area so if nature can cover a reasonable part of the noggin, then I can afford to go to someone like Feller for the front bit ( which I understand he excels at getting just right!).