Richie48 /uk patient /Dr Feller /HT#2 /4 month update pics

Hi all

This second HT has being a lot less worry than the first , once you know it will work and you've picked a top class surgeon , it makes all the anxiety a lot lot less second time around , and apart from wearing a beaney and making sure I was covered up for a few months , I have relatively forgot about my HT and got on with normal every day things .

Here are a few pics at the four month mark , I've started to have some new growth , a few spots and a massive boil caused by an ingrowing hair , unfortinatly it goes with the terratory I'm affraid , so right now I'm pretty much back to wear I started from before HT2 .

HT1 was 2100 crown only grafts in 2007

HT2 was another 2100 grafts , this time in my temples , along my natural parting and into the weaker right side part of my crown .

Dr Feller is very good at this and uses the graft placment for the most effective way of utilising our finite grafts supply for maximum illusion of density and look .

RESULTS OF HT1

DSC03536-1.jpgDSC03337-1-1.jpg

HT2

DSC03818-1.jpgDSC03833-1.jpg

Ouch big boil from an ingrowing hair !!

DSC04170.jpg

Straight out of bed after 4 months .

DSC04466.jpgDSC04467.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

Washed and dried

DSC04430.jpgDSC04432.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

With a bit of wax on .

DSC04440.jpgDSC04441.jpg

DSC04470.jpg

I hope you guys understand what can be achieved wuth a good HT from a top surgeon like Dr Feller , my hair looks better clean and with a bit of styling wax run through it , even a guy with no hairloss will put a litlle wax on clean hair to make it more cool or to funk it up a bit .

I'll update again after some a few more months , at the moment I have new little hairs growing all over the recipient areas and I can feel the slight itching of new growth , I'm right at the gates of a hair explosion hahahahaaa

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Sorry about the pic sizes and views , I'm usually better than this but photobucket seems to be having an off day with me today .

It should be .......

ht1 results x2

ht2 work x2

the boil ! x1

straight out of bed x3

clean and washed x3

bit of wax on x3

hope you can all see them ok

richie

Edited by richie48

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Nice clear pics Richie and good description of your progress.

Should start to take off soon.

You know the process. :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

That was one nasty boil , I hadn't had anything like that with HT1 so it kinda worried me for a while , it's healed up now but took a good month of scabbing over before it healed itself .

Thanks guys , i'm know I'm past the crappy , ugly duckling dull drums stages now , and I know whats coming and boy am I getting excited ........ hahahaha

Because I've had a subtle tweak to thicken what I had , which to be honest was pretty good any way , it's more fun this time around just letting it get thicker and looking healthier every week , it may not have the wow factor of some of the higher norwood scale HTs but don't we all strive to have the "undetectable improvement" ?

Roll on the next 8 months and I will update every few months , nothing happens for the first four months anyway hahahaha .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007