When can I comb and Style my hair?

I just had my hair transplant surgery April 27th. My own hair now looks and feels very thin. I am not sure if it is from it falling out or if it was that thin before but didnt realize it but now with the new hair stubble feels very thin. My own hair also seems to stick in the new hairs and I cant really move it to style it with my hand. I normally put mousse in my hair and than blow dry it. I am just wondering when I can do this again. I am so afraid of pulling out the grafts, but I need to go to work Monday and right now it is very noticeable that I had something done. Any help with any of my concerns would be greatly appreciated. I just want to conceal that I had the procedure done.

Thanks

You'll get different opinions on this and you should probably check with your clinic for their advice to be sure, but I would be very gentle for the first 15 days. I would wait even longer before using any product and using a blowdryer. by monday you should at least be able to wash it normally and towel dry.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Trojan, I would get in touch with SPEX on here.

Good luck mate, nobody looks at your hair as much as you may think, understand how you must feel, but I view it like a bad hair cut it takes 3 months to grow back.

Cheers

Thanks for the encouragement. What is SPEX? I am new to this site today. I just seem to have so many questions and no one really to help. I dont know anyone who has had this done. Is it normal for your own hair to feel thinner or even to fall out? When I shampoo now I actually cant feel any hair and I could before. Thanks again

Hi mate, sorry did not answer all your questions, i'm 2 months post my FUT transplant, I will gladly help you if I can. This is a great web site the vets will help, don't panic.

It sounds like you have had some shock loss and that can be normal and hopefully depending upon the strength of your hair should grow back. Was your surgeon part of the coalition?

Hi Thanks again for the info. You did answer the questions thanks! I will look up SPEX. Yes the Dr. was part of the coalition, I think he did a great job as far as I can see. I just wasnt prepared for my own hair to be or seem to be that much thinner. Today I am out 1 week, I know things will get better every day here out. Thanks again for your time!

I felt the same as you brother, I feel Your anxiety but relax. I put a cross through the social Callander for a couple of months and through myself in to getting fit for summer.

I'm two months post my op, just send me an e-mail and I will get back to you,

Take care, relax Troman

Hey Bucksred, Tried accepting your friend request, but it says I am not allowed to do that task? It would be great to keep in touch with someone else going through the same thing. I will continue to try and accept it, than maybe I can get your email address? Thanks