I think I'm having side effects from Finpecia again...

MyNameIsRich

I've been on it for about 6 weeks now, the first few weeks as a 1mg dosage, no problem. I jumped down to a 1/2 dosage to take it easy and see how that worked for me.

The problem I've noticed for a few weeks now is that I don't seem to get naturally occurring erections, and it requires a lot more work to get and maintain one.

I'm going to drop down to 1/2 mg every other day, but still... Any suggestions?

I think dropping to half a dose is a good idea and see how that works for you. Many times people think about the side effects so much it will cause them extra anxiety and this could cause some of the sexual side effects. Give it a few more weeks and try not to think about it, but if it continues then you should consider stopping the medication.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I think dropping to half a dose is a good idea and see how that works for you. Many times people think about the side effects so much it will cause them extra anxiety and this could cause some of the sexual side effects. Give it a few more weeks and try not to think about it, but if it continues then you should consider stopping the medication.

I'm not thinking about the side effects, it's definitely real. and I'm already on a half dosage.

I've read a lot of other threads lately where they are admitting that Propecia can actually cause perm side effects also, I think I'm just giong to stop it all together.

That 'less than 2%' stuff is rubbish :/