2 month update following surgery with Dr Saifi

Hi All

I am now 2 months post op from surgery with Dr Saifi in Poland.

The scar is getting better and better all the time, but I must admit I didn't think it would be as bad as it was. I suffered some shock loss throughout the donor area, although most has now grow back, apart from the middle. Also , it was very red either side of the scar line (pinkish now)

Im not sure if im just being a picky but im normally a very quick healer so I was expecting a bit better at this stage. Having said this, its basically invisible at a grade 4 at 2 months , so Im probably being a bit over the top !!!

At this stage I would say that I have seen a definite improvement in my hair quality but I reallly think this is down to the Propecia kicking in, as I have now been on it for just over 8 months.

I had a tiny bit of shock loss in the recipient area, just on 1 side of the hair line,which is now threatening to grow back. Either that or I have a bit of early growth.

So overall, not much to update , but I will add pics very shortly, so you can compare to the pre-op pics.

Im hoping some growth will kick in , in the next 4-6 weeks.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Happy Growing Buzz..

Just stop worrying abt the growth and concentrate on other things. The hair will kick in automatically

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464

Rockstar - Thanks , I did say that to myslef , but I just cant help it !!!!

Bucks - Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Yeah hang in there mate. Just try to forget about it if possible at don't expect anything. Mines 5 months today and i would say between 4 & 5 are the stage where i really started noticing more so be patient. :)

RLC

Cheers mate. Just looked at your 4 months pics from Dr Saifi again. Looks good at an early stage for the amount of grafts. I noticed your Decks or Mixer in the background, are you into a bit of Djing ?? I used to about 10 years ago.

Look forward to seeing some updates pics.

All the best

Total 5134 grafts.

Its not to bad, hope it thickens a little more though but for the amount of graphs its a very good job. Yes mate good spot didn't notice i caught them in the camera do abit of Djing just started doing mobile discos.