Best HT Doctor in India- Please Advice Thx

HARIRI

I have an Indian close friend of mine willing to have a HT surgery in his country. Who do you think is the best HT doctor in India? He is in between two ( 1- Dr. Madhu from Hairhospi clinic, 2- Dr. Radha Rani from Radha International institute of hair transplant)... Please advice me. Anybody who researched over HT doctors India, pls share. I really want to help him choose the right one among these two surgeons. He is really a great close friend of mine, we were working together for 5 years.

I know most will say they are both or all nice, But please choose one only (your favourite) to get a clearer picture at the end. Any Indians around? :D

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Radha Rani and it isn't even close.

She takes the time to do all/ or almost all of the surgery herself - having only one surgery a day. And she is trained by Dr. Pat who have acknowledged her amazing skills.

And she has a ridiculous low price for people from India - she only charges them 30 Rs. pr graft so really there should be no need to discuss this :)

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

Hi,

I had my HT with Doctor Radha Rani 3 months ago, growth is not known at this stage which will be due in another 2 - 3 months. I had a previous HT surgery with DHT Clinic in Bangkok in 2010 and I thought Doctor Radha Rani's clinic was comparable.

I believe the difference between Doctor Madhu and her is that she only does one surgery a day and does the strip removal, suturing and does the hairline. She has a technician who assists with transplanting 50% of the grafts. She does the incisions for the recipient site herself.

I had a long conversation with her and she appears to be fastidious with the care and attention to her craft. I thought she was pretty good but my results won't be known for a couple of months time.

I suggest holding off for a another few months because she is getting a bit of traffic from new patients at the moment, who will likely update the forum on their progress.

Cheers Rod

Thanks everybody. I already told him and he is seriously considering her now. I appreciate it.

RODG, Just for curiosity, Why did you chose Dr. Radha for a 2nd procedure after Dr. Path? Is it because you find her better or because of the currency rate and price? I really wish to post your photos. You are an great example of a patient who had 2 HTs with the best HT surgeons in Asia.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]