Dr DiStefano in Massachusetts

chris77

Im originally from Boston area and have heard all his ads on the radio. My advice would be to only use a coalition doctor. Dr feller, Bernstein, t and d, are a four hour drive away in new York. Why risk using a non coalition doctor?

What does being a coalition doctor mean exactly? Is there a huge difference in results? Are there horror stories out there about the doctor I've considered? I'm not opposed to traveling, if it means that there will be a major difference in results.

Chris,

For a complete list of Coalition physicians, click here. You can read Coaliiton membership standards here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

What does being a coalition doctor mean exactly? Is there a huge difference in results? Are there horror stories out there about the doctor I've considered? I'm not opposed to traveling, if it means that there will be a major difference in results.

Truth be told I've never heard anything bad about distefano. I am however skeptical of a doctor who advertises as heavily as he does. Once again, that means nothing if his work is up to par.

Have you met any of his patients? Are there many examples online of his work that are independently posted, i.e. not on his website? Have you met with any other doctors?

I researched for a year before I decided to go with dr feller. If there is one thing that I learned from the start of my research is to not jump into surgery without doing due diligence. There are hundreds if not thousands of examples on this site of guys who went to the local clinic, or with a doctor who did not utilize proper techniques. Don't make the same mistake they did, do it right the first time. Best of luck!