Transplanted Hair Fallen Please Help

On March 8Th i had the surgery.Dr.Pathuri Madhu is the surgen.

After 30 days i lost all my transplanted hair.After my head bath,when i am cleaning my head,i observe more hair in my towel.

How many days it will take to fit the stem cell?

I am really afraid.

Will the hair grow again?

Hey syamexpress, if I understand you correctly, you recently had an FUE or FUT transplant, and after 30 days you've noticed some of it is falling out?

If so, this is very normal. Typically implanted hair will fall out anywhere between 2-6 weeks, but this can vary, you can start to lose hairs as early as 3-4 days or it can take a couple of months.

Hairs naturally follow a process of recycling whether they are transplanted or not, in which they grow for a time and then eventually fall out, only to be replaced with a new hair follicle. Here is a graphic representation of the normal cycle for all hair follicles:

Wachstumszyklus_Haar_pboxx-pixelboxx-85360_72dpi_563W.jpg

After 30 days the grafts that you have will be secure so you can look forward to newer, stronger hairs growing in place. Every time the hairs grow back they will be stronger, thicker, and closer to your natural hair texture.

Typically after falling out, hairs will take 2-3 months to grow long enough to become visible again, which is why most people go through the 'ugly duckling' phase after their hair transplant.

Don't worry and good luck!!

Edited by England