Propecia side effect question

MyNameIsRich

So I'm trying propecia for the 3rd time now, and I just hit day 11 of daily 1mg dosage.

I am so happy to say that I am experiencing no problems that I was having before, and I'm going to put it all down to my self conscience, having no erection problems and sex is no problem.

However, my semen does seem a little more fluid than usual, as was the case the first two times I tried to take the drug.

Is this something to care/worry about? does this point out other invisible problems or?

If it is just more watery, and nothing else then I wouldn't even care... Just wondering.

Thanks guys

Could be an early sign of history repeating itself on you OR you could be adapting nicely. Either way, the semen does water down a bit. I've been on propecia for a few years & don't have libido problems but the semen is thinner. So see how you go.

If I were you, I would take it easy & start with a quarter or half a tablet daily & stick to that dose for a while before increasing it.

Could be an early sign of history repeating itself on you OR you could be adapting nicely. Either way, the semen does water down a bit. I've been on propecia for a few years & don't have libido problems but the semen is thinner. So see how you go.

If I were you, I would take it easy & start with a quarter or half a tablet daily & stick to that dose for a while before increasing it.

I'm really hoping for the best here, this is something I want to commit to using for the rest of my life, so obviously I want nothing but positive response...

I will reduce my dosage then to .5mg a day, for a few weeks? then increase to 1mg daily?

The thinner semen sort of interests me though, I'm just a little worried if it will effect my chances of getting a girl pregnant...can it effect the babies development also?

do most people quit Propecia when trying for kids?