clinic in Hamburg ??

Nasser1

Hi guys,

Have ever heard about fue-hair transplant clinic, it's Hamburg/Germany based ??

I don't know if i am allowed to post a link to their website but you can google them.

Please advise me.

Thanks

Never came across them before and can't find the docs name?

Its best to find out about the doc from any clinic and to find out from patients that have had surgery from them.

I tried to search for the doctor name but can't find him in the website. I've read in their website that they are not allowed to show before and after photos according to Germany legislation.

Hi Nasser,

I scheduled an appointment with them in January but cancelled because even when prompted they didn't give me any impressive background / qualifications on the doctor in question, I had zero confidence and it would purely have been a convenient place to go. Any clinic which doesn't stand behind their surgeon first and foremost is a big red flag for me.

If I was you I'd look at the Belgian docs eg Bisanga & Feriduni. Further afield I would look at Rahal (I am assuming you want FUE but if you want strip look at Hasson & Wong and SMG as well as the first 3 I named).

Good luck

Thanks England,

I've already sent them an email and they replied with how many grafts I'll need, but like you I was worried that there's no doctor. Anyways, I sent them back asking about this and hopefully will get a reply soon.