maxhair 4 month update 2070 FUs Dr. Arocha

maxhair

Just the 4 month mark. Still waiting patiently. No problems. Started getting pimples or rather bumps on my head about three weeks ago. They all came within about two weeks of each other so those must have been a few ingrown hairs, hence, here come the hairs? The bumps have now gone away so I'm guessing the initial hairs have come through for the time being. I can feel peach fuzz but it's not visible yet. Waiting patiently on the 5 to 6 month mark. Because of the length of my hair and my hair type, the initial results won't be as obvious for me as it would be for others with more typical length hair.

One very positive note that made me really happy (I was concerned about this before the HT) is that after about a week or so the recipient area redness faded fast, and the donor area is fine.

Follow-ups with Dr. Arocha have been great. Dr. Arocha is a cool guy to talk to - an educated and artistic kind of guy and down to earth. His assistant Craig is very cool too.

I'll take photos at his office either for the 5 or 6 month point. I'm also open to answering any questions anyone may have, publicly or privately.

Hey, you guys can make comments!

Just the 4 month mark. Still waiting patiently. No problems. Started getting pimples or rather bumps on my head about three weeks ago. They all came within about two weeks of each other so those must have been a few ingrown hairs, hence, here come the hairs? The bumps have now gone away so I'm guessing the initial hairs have come through for the time being. I can feel peach fuzz but it's not visible yet. Waiting patiently on the 5 to 6 month mark. Because of the length of my hair and my hair type, the initial results won't be as obvious for me as it would be for others with more typical length hair.

One very positive note that made me really happy (I was concerned about this before the HT) is that after about a week or so the recipient area redness faded fast, and the donor area is fine.

Follow-ups with Dr. Arocha have been great. Dr. Arocha is a cool guy to talk to - an educated and artistic kind of guy and down to earth. His assistant Craig is very cool too.

I'll take photos at his office either for the 5 or 6 month point. I'm also open to answering any questions anyone may have, publicly or privately.

Hey, you guys can make comments!