Considering procedure with Dr. Humayun

aramis69

I am considering having HT performed by Dr Humayun of Islamabad, perhaps in about a couple of months’ time and was wondering if anyone who has had the strip surgery with him offer some advice/tips.

I plan to stay in Islamabad for 5 days and then head back home to the UK, where on my tenth day will have my stitches removed by my doctor. Even though Shahid (Dr Humayuns’ assistant consultant) has recommended a particular Hotel, I have found an ideal guesthouse to stay at mainly due to cleanliness, freshly cooked meals, the proximity to the clinic, shopping centres and nature trails (I love natural scenic beauty).

I have been told by a couple of people that if you travel alone and for just a few days, you will get hassled by airport officials in Islamabad. Has anyone who has travelled to Islamabad airport ever experienced issues?

Where did you have your blood samples taken before the HT procedure?

How detectable/noticeable has Dr Humayun’s incision scar been after it has full healed? I used to have the number two back and sides hair trim, am I still able to have the hair this short without the scars being so obvious? One of my friends who has had a HT with Dr Humayun said he can get away with a number two and half trim without the scar being detectable.

Is the pain after the HT, localised to just the scalp area or the entire head? How did you sleep for the first few days after the operation?

Any advice would be truly appreciated as I am borderline on whether to go ahead or not with the procedure.

Thankyou ALL.