3310 grafts from Dr. Madhu

dddork

Hey guys,

I have been lurking on this forum for god knows how long (4 years or so). I was sick and tired of everyone commenting on the loss of my hair. Sad! I honestly haven't been to a party without my baseball hat! I am a 28 year old male and have been losing hair ever since I was 22/23 (that was after a bad breakup) and ever since I have lost tons and tons of hair. I think my Norwood scale was V, but am not sure.

I finally decided to get my HT done from Dr. Madhu yesterday. I flew to Hyderabad a day before to make sure i got some rest before the HT. I reached the clinic at 6:30 am and my procedure was done in around 4-5 hours. Doctor Madhu and his team were very nice and approachable and I had a great experience.

I will post my pictures but unfortunately I don't have a camera. I will get it done when I go back home.

Question: Today is my second day and I am seeing some blood pop out from my transplanted area. Is it because my grafts have been damaged?

Edited by dddork

• 1 month later...

Question: Today is my second day and I am seeing some blood pop out from my transplanted area. Is it because my grafts have been damaged?

Blood popping out from the transplanted area doesn't necessarily mean that the grafts are damaged.

By the way its been 45 days since your HT.

Keep posting regular updates which would be very helpful to many members on this forum. Happy Growing

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464