My Up & coming Surgery 1sty March

Buzz2

Hi All

I have my up and coming surgery a week today, with Dr Marwan Saifi in Wroclaw, Poland (hopefully 3000 grafts) I will keep you all updated and I will get as many pictures as I can , but in all honesty I'm hoping that they will not show too much at the beginning, as I'm hoping to get away with hardly anyone noticing. I will be shaving down to a grade 2-3 for the surgery and will be spending 2 and a half weeks in Poland with my Wife an child.

By the time I return I'm hoping that all the scabs would of fallen off and any redness in the recipient area will not show too much as I have quite a bit of existing hair. I'm not too fussed on the scar at the back as I have one anyway which all the people close to me have seen.

I'm scared stiff of having shock loss, but I realise this is something I may have to go through. Hopefully if I do get, it will be minimal.

I will be in touch soon and hopefully by the summer (if you can call ours a summer) I'll have loads of hair !!!!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.