Hair loss treatment in Ireland

Lazzo

Hi,

Im from Dublin, I've been suffering from hair loss for the 7 years,small bit of thinning hair left on top, not much, im 28..!!!.... it has been depressing at times and it has effected my social life. Im getting married in December and I'm looking to get some treatment before then. I was considering the Beacon hospital in Dublin or a Transplant in Blackrock... Can anyone tell me how good these places are&the timescale before you see results or am I better goin abroad..?? If so where ( Closer to Ireland)and what type of treatment.... Many Thanx for your help...!!

Thanx,

lazzo

Hello Lazzo. Are you already on finasteride and minoxidil? If not then you should start with that. These will help to stop/slow down further hair loss and may also regrow some of your hair.

Don't rush into hair transplantation right away before doing your research. Stay on this forum for some time, you'll learn a lot. There are lots of recommended ht surgeons by this forum. You can check this link for a list of recommended surgeons.

Full list of the best hair transplant surgeons

What about finasteride? Finasteride helps to maintain what you have and is one of the most important part of treatment. It is important to halt your hairloss before going into ht route. surgery without meds will result in playing the catch up game. Let's say you add 1k grafts to fill in some area then you lose hair from other area then another.