Important decision making process.

Travis1

Hi all, I've just joined this forum, so I do apologise if this topic seems to be repeated. Nonetheless, I could use some good advise in helping me make a good decision.

I'm scheduled to meet Dr. Path in Thailand, this April, but I'm having second thoughts because of risk that is involved with. I'm very uncertain of what the results would be, and my personal expectation.

In Singapore, I've encounter this shop that will fix a hair piece using a medical adhesive, the downside is, that you have to shave the affected area that fix on it. I personally find this procedure visually shocking and I could not go down that path as this hair loss issue has affected me tremendously.

So far, I'm impressed with Bill's (the founder of this website) result, could anyone kindly share with me their experience with Dr Path?

I would really want to make my USD 10K work for me, at least to give me a peace of mind.

Two things linger on my mind with the HT, strip method, that is,

1. Living with a scar behind;

2. Getting the density back (and not some pluggy look)

Best regards,

Travis.

Hi

Listen forget the wig , that will look pants .

Maybe re-think the whole Dr Path route and take you $10,000 dollars to either Dr Feller , Dr Rahal or Drs Hasson and Wong .

That way you are going with one of the worlds best and will have much less worry about the scar and the density .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 2 months later...

Duckie,

It's good advice to consult with as many quality hair restoration physicians as possible.

To answer your question regarding Dr. Pathomvanich, he is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians as are Drs. Feller, Rahal, Hasson and Wong.

To view Coalition membership standards, click here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dr. Path is a recipient of the Golden Follicle Award and a member of the Coalition. He is right up there with all the other top clinics.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hi Travis,

What price is Doctor Pathomvanich charging these days? If it's the same price as in the US I'd try for a consult over there or in Canada.

Btw Doctor Radha Rani from India is also recommended on this forum and it's not too hard to get there from Singapore.

Regards rod