Help! HT Rahal.

My HT procedure has been very last minute and i was lucky enough to get an appointment with Rahal very quickly.

I got my blood work back today, everything is negative but i am "Not Immune" to Hepatitis.

I dont have to be immunized from HEP before getting a HT do i?

Its now the weekend and Rahal's clinic is closed so cant get any info from them!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thankyou!

I'm not a doctor so I don't know what that "not immune" means. When is ur HT date? Please provide more details. Regarding blood testing I got it done faxed it to Rahal and he reviewed it. Did you send him your results? I wouldn't worry about it...as it is just a precautionary measure.

I seriously doubt that the clinic would want you to get immunized. They just need to know if you have the condition so that precautions could be made to protect the staff if you did. Since you are negative there should be no issue.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

I think you are fine!!! What type Hep are you not immune too? There are several kinds,,Im sure it was Hep B and Hep C...well there is no immunity for Hep C and usually only people in the medical field are required to get immunity for Hep B...I think your are fine!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website