1 Month left till HT with Rahal

Jacob1989

Hi Everyone,

So its one month till the big day with Dr Rahal, booked in for 3000 FUT although from seeing other patients hairloss blogs i can tell i will end up needing more which is fine if thats the case. Im pretty excited/nervous and cant wait to trim down my hair instead of having these long locks covering the balding parts! Never easy to style!.

Has anyone had a HT with Rahal recently? feel free to give any advice :cool:

Its going to be pretty damn cold in Canada in Feb!, apologies if this is a bit of a pointless thread but i thought it would be good to share my HT date and which Doctor i went with.

Taking Propecia and Regaine foam every day as well as Biotin Tablets, MSM, Iron Vitamins and Zinc. I use Nizoral and a Biton Conditoner. Still thinning in the middle of the scalp but im trying not to let that both me too much right now as im just looking forward to hopefully improving things after the HT.

Just had one last week!! Its gonna be great...enjoy it and take it all in..Canada was great in January..i loved it, the snow was great...what to expect, well the first couple of days are a little rough but they pass pretty quick! Also, if you haven't STOP taking rogaine now for your surgery...per Dr Rahals pre op instructions!!

I highly recommend staying at least 4 or 5 days and also staying at the foxbar..good luck in your surgery..pm me if you need anything!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Great to hear more good things, how you feeling? Did you wear a hat straight after? Im there 4 days before and staying at Foxbar 2 days after the op, had to stay somewhere else 4 days before as Foxbar was totally booked up.

What was the weather like? im checking every day and seeing -5 to -20 sometimes!

Feel great now!! I had a few rough days afterward!! However, I drove to the clinic everyday and got my post op cleaning...it felt like a 100 dollar salon treatment!! No, yesterday was my first day to wear a hat.trying to wear one as little as possible...I did however wear the blue medical cap they give you at the clinic..The weather was cold!! Somedays the high was 2 degree F...Not much snow while I was there though..only a few inches..there was a lot of snow on the ground though!!

What to expect...first few days post op expect some swelling and possible bruising..goes away quickly..I had to ice my eyes and cheeks for a couple of days post op,but it was okay...just hang tight and everything will go great!! You are in GREAT HANDS!!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Thats great to hear, never hear a bad thing about Rahal's work and why would you when the results you see are amazing. Im just excited now. I'll make sure i prepare for the weather too!

Unforunately im only staying 2 days after but hopefully Dr Rahal wont mind doing the clean up for both days, i've stopped using Regaine but still on Propecia and doing the Scalp excercises as requested in the post op doc!

Look forward to seeing your results!

Unforunately im only staying 2 days after but hopefully Dr Rahal wont mind doing the clean up for both days

Dr Rahal won't mind at all. We see patients on all days that they are in town.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com