surgery in Europe!!!

pepsi2020

Hi all, I just added 5 pics that I took about an hour ago of my hairline....:(. And if you click on my file you can see why I am thinking of getting some sort of surgery to fill in the gaps as they say.... Anybody got any advice for me about which surgeon to use in Europe. I live in London.. And what kind of procedure I should think about undertaking... Thanks;)

There are some good ht docs in Europe. I used Dr Bisanga in Brussels and had a good experience so far. You can contact his uk rep and submit some pics for an online consult. You should probably submit pics to several docs until you find the right fit. Btw, the shaved look suits you

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

thanks.... i would like to keep my hair shaved in the summer and grow it out in the cold winter months, but if I grow it out now I look like one of them old monks you see in robin hood movies. THANKS for the reply I appreciate it.

Edited by pepsi2020

Oh yes, the fryer tuck look, I know the feeling.

If you like wearing your hair that short, look into docs who do fue. It's unlikely you could buz that close if you go the strip route.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

I wouldn't let travelling be an issue.

The best surgeons reside in USA, Canada and Belgium.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks for your comments... I think ill look at a few surgeons in Belgium.. USA is a little to far especially for check ups or if something goes wrong and I need to re-visit.....Apart from Dr Farjo ... I dont think UK has much to offer... There are a few sites here in UK and Ireland that are looking for franchisees to set up your very own clinic... So if I had ?200,000 to start up my own business I can do Hair restorations on the public...Hmm think ill stay away from those..lol

Edited by pepsi2020