FUE Surgeon in Los Angeles

Angelino

Hey all,

What a cool and informative website. I happen to be in the entertainment industry and live in LA, but oddly I've only recently heard of FUE. If FUE is truly so simple, you'd think actors and musicians and such would be getting it non stop these days and it would be more well known. Maybe its happening and its really well hidden? It seems like an incredible solution for me, I am 40, a Norwood II, luckily not much receding, and by reading all your posts, it seems I wouldn't need that many grafts to get back to an almost perfect hairline. (I know its not as drastic as most of the cases on here, but hey, the entertainment industry can be fucking cruel!) So I'm hoping I'm an ideal candidate for a very minor FUE session. We'll see.

But anyway, my most important question is, what surgeons do recommend in Los Angeles?

I'd really appreciate your advice and thoughts, thank you.

Hey all,

What a cool and informative website. I happen to be in the entertainment industry and live in LA, but oddly I've only recently heard of FUE. If FUE is truly so simple, you'd think actors and musicians and such would be getting it non stop these days and it would be more well known. Maybe its happening and its really well hidden? It seems like an incredible solution for me, I am 40, a Norwood II, luckily not much receding, and by reading all your posts, it seems I wouldn't need that many grafts to get back to an almost perfect hairline. (I know its not as drastic as most of the cases on here, but hey, the entertainment industry can be fucking cruel!) So I'm hoping I'm an ideal candidate for a very minor FUE session. We'll see.

But anyway, my most important question is, what surgeons do recommend in Los Angeles?

I'd really appreciate your advice and thoughts, thank you.

Dr. Umar in Redondo Beach. He is the top doc in this field, as far as I am concerned. I had a small hairline/temple points job to minize a "dracula" hairline that seemed to age me by ten year. The results were excellent. A good doc and a good artist.

I had my HT at 40.

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

Thanks Atticus, any pics to look at? Sounds like you had something similar done that I am looking to do.

I used to have some posted here, but I not sure what happened to them. Do a google search of the derm hair clinic in redondo beach (I don't think we are allowed to post links here). When the home page comes up, click on patient photos. My hairline/tmeple points job is on page 4, 2nd picture from the bottom. I mentioned my dislike of my old dracula hairline.

Five years out it looks even better.

Atticus

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

I see Dr. Parsa Mohebi posts here too. Anyone have strong recs for him or Dr. Rassman? Also, is there like the "celebrity" hair transplant doc? The one that actors and musicians and so on go to? I guess that might be near impossible to find out, but you'd think someone on this board might know something.

I see Dr. Parsa Mohebi posts here too. Anyone have strong recs for him or Dr. Rassman? Also, is there like the "celebrity" hair transplant doc? The one that actors and musicians and so on go to? I guess that might be near impossible to find out, but you'd think someone on this board might know something.

I don't think any legitimate doc would cop to such a thing. Patient privacy rights must be respected.

If you are an actor, I would be leery of docs your agent recommends to you. More often than not, they don't have the slightest idea of what constitutes a good HT doc. Do your own research. Speak to a doc face to face, then decide. I have a friend who is Martial Arts actor. His ageny sent him to guy that left him "doll head" plugs. I could clearly see them when working out with him.

Atticus