info - number of units

I had a consultation today at HRBR in Dublin, Ireland . Very impressive. However, I believe they will do 3000- 3500 transplants, I am Norwood IV (+will deteriorate in years to come) . Is that enough? I have read the posts about the Hasson and Wong 5000+ megasessions. Any advice as to how to approach this..

Hello

Do your research as you appear to be doing). Are you on Finasteride in order to stabilize your hairloss? A 5000 megasession is a BIG step and although it produces a great result ( assuming a great doctor performs it), it doesn't allow you to plan for future loss over time. There are many ways to address hairloss. Personally, I took a bit more conservative approach. 3000-3500 is a good move in my opinion but this is just "chalkboard" talk without seeing photo's, hearing your wants/needs and hearing your response to the above question

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

NF89271 I would definitely mail Jotronic on here as he represents Hasson and Wong. They are one of the very best around and are far better than HRBR.

You should be able to find a review of Blackrock on here and the reasons why they have not been recommended.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.