New hairs after 24 days?

Yesterday whilst looking in the mirror, I noticed that there were little black dots in my temples where I had my HT 24 days ago. When I looked more closely I thought these looked a bit like the start of new hairs. I have attached a photo, circling some of them in red. Not all of them were protruding from the skin.

Today I had a look again and can see that they have grown a bit more and some are sticking out a 1-2mm now.

1. Is this common for new hairs to grow this early (the area was completely bald pre-HT so it is not native hair).

2. Are they likely to fall out and then come back in 3-5 months or will they stay there?

3. Will all of my transplanted hairs do this, or only a few? (you can see how long the remaining transplanted hair is in the picture also)

IMG_2433_sample.jpg.334a24616e1ef835e609d85338afe19c.jpg

There are a few different scenarios it could be. It would be unlikely that its new growth but its possible. They could also be grafts that broke off just below the skin but haven't actually shed. They can grow a little and then shed or possibly keep growing. If they're still growing in about two weeks, they probably won't shed.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874