is findastride and nizoral shampoo enough?

eminem21

Hi, i'm using the same as yourself. I considered using rogaine, but felt propecia and nizoral was enough for me. I suppose it comes down to personal preference.

Regards :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Is i enough?? I would say sure...however, I have to tell you from personal experience that finasteride and rogaine and nizoral together seem to really do something for my hair!!! Also,I have surgery with Dr Rahal in a little less than two weeks so Ive had to stop taking rogaine and it killing me!!! Ive felt like Ive gained so much from the three combined..I know its stupid but its amazing what you get used too!! Also, if you use the foam its really not that bad!! You can always just use it once a day..use it before you go to bed, it dries in about 20 min and it won't bother you at all...just a suggestion!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

eminem21,

Finasteride is the "big gun". I'd say that as long as your are taking that, then adding Nizoral and/or Rogaine to the mix can only help. I do agree with NHP that Rogaine and Propecia together is best combination.

No, don't use Nizoral daily. It is much too harsh. Two to three times per week is recommended.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website