I am NW 6 and tomorrow is my surgery in Lahore-Pakistan

Lahore

Dear members,

I have gone through for the last two months extensive search on internet and visit to different clinics and then meeting different people who had hair restoration here in lahore pakistan.

I am NW 6 and tomorrow 19 September 09 is my surgery.I have selected Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry for my hair restoration surgery.

I will post my photos in one or two days so that you people see and comments on it.

- I choose dr.chaudhry as his clinic is in lahore and i see his work and meet his patients as well.There is no doubt that dr,is giving good results and i will let you people inform my updates in future.

Originally posted by Lahore:

Dear members,

I have gone through for the last two months extensive search on internet and visit to different clinics and then meeting different people who had hair restoration here in lahore pakistan.

I am NW 6 and tomorrow 19 September 09 is my surgery.I have selected Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry for my hair restoration surgery.

I will post my photos in one or two days so that you people see and comments on it.

- I choose dr.chaudhry as his clinic is in lahore and i see his work and meet his patients as well.There is no doubt that dr,is giving good results and i will let you people inform my updates in future.

Dear,i had hair transplant from same doctor and have posted my 7.5 months results in this Forum.Good luck and i am sure your decision is good and you will not have any regret in life.

I will encourage you to post your pictures and follow up as doc staff give all pictures to the patient so that they might to share wherever they want.

Khizar