I'm all in...time to fight hair loss

Here's my story. I've noticed having thin hair since about 4th grade when a fellow classmate pointed it out. People have commented and made suggestions about my hair since then; but I'm 25 now and still have hair covering the top of my head (although I feel it is getting sparser more quickly as of late). I've never tried any drugs, but now have decided to take the plunge. Here's what I've got/plan to do

Nioxin II Shampoo 5 times a week (I must shampoo my hair everyday or it gets incredibly oily)

Nizoral 2 times a week

Kirkland Minoxidil 5% twice a day

5000 mcg Biotin once a day

Multivitamin/Fish Oil (not sure if this will help, but multivitamin has magnesium and zinc which I heard was good for hair loss)

Also, I have very soft hair, (someone once compared it to a guinea pig) and so conditioner is not necessary. In terms of my hair loss pattern, I do not think I fit any of the male scales, but rather seem to fit the female scale having the thickest part of my hair in the front (has anyone heard of this?) and minimal loss at the crown but more of a circle at the top. I do not have much recession thankfully, but the hair on the side of my head is not very thick either. Anyone have any comments/suggestions? Thanks

Those things may help a little.

1mg finasteride once per day will most likely help more than all of those combined.

Note that the viatamins, biotin and fish oil will not stop you from losing hair - what they will do is to help the hair which is there be healthy (before it falls out). DHT is the cause of MPB so only things which restrict this or reduce its effectiveness are going to help you stop the balding.