Please Recommend a Hair Loss Treatment

Rahman

Hi,

I am suffering for hair loss since last 3 /4 years but from last year the rate of hair loss becomes really high(i am now 26). my top of scalp becoming bland day by day. i didnt use any product to prevent it yet.(as i dont know what should i do or what prodact i should use.) I am new in this forum too. i would like to prevent my hairloss an regain it too. please give me necessary information about it.i'll b very grateful.

regards

Rahman.

Rahman,

Welcome! The clinically proven and FDA approved, non-surgical hair loss treatments currently available are Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). Rogaine is available over the counter while Propecia requires a prescription. Using these drugs in combination is the best course of action.

I suggest following these links and also using the forum's Search feature tor more information about these products.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Rahman,

Welcome! The clinically proven and FDA approved, non-surgical hair loss treatments currently available are Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). Rogaine is available over the counter while Propecia requires a prescription. Using these drugs in combination is the best course of action.

I suggest following these links and also using the forum's Search feature tor more information about these products.

All the best,

Exactly what David said!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website