Virgin hair growth pill?

3ddreamuk

3ddreamuk,

They are making some pretty bold claims on their website...

"Scientifically proven to combat hair loss and restore a thick and youthful head of hair within in 3 months."

"Provides nourishment and stimulants to the hair follicles, required to combat enzymes such as DHT."

While I've not tried this product, I can assure you it will not stop hair loss nor will it regrow hair.

Some of the ingredients (see below) may improve hair quality to some degree but are not effective treatments for hair loss.

Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate prep), Magnesium Oxide, Aspartic Acid, Pantotheric Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, Inositol, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Thiamin Mononitrate, Bioflavanoids, Iron Fumarate, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Riboflavin, PABA, Vitamin A (Acetate prep), Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D (D3 prep), Chromium Picolinate, Iodine (Potassium Iodide prep), Copper Sulphate prep, Sulphur, Molybdenum (Potassium Molybdate prep), Folacin (Folic Acid prep), Vitamin B12 (Cyanoccobalamin prep), Biotin prep

The only two clinically proven, non-surgical hair loss treatments are Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). In addition to these drugs, many guys choose to add Nizoral shampoo and supplements like Biotin or MSM to their hair loss regimen.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

3ddreamuk,

They are making some pretty bold claims on their website...

"Scientifically proven to combat hair loss and restore a thick and youthful head of hair within in 3 months."

"Provides nourishment and stimulants to the hair follicles, required to combat enzymes such as DHT."

While I've not tried this product, I can assure you it will not stop hair loss nor will it regrow hair.

Some of the ingredients (see below) may improve hair quality to some degree but are not effective treatments for hair loss.

Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate prep), Magnesium Oxide, Aspartic Acid, Pantotheric Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, Inositol, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Thiamin Mononitrate, Bioflavanoids, Iron Fumarate, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Riboflavin, PABA, Vitamin A (Acetate prep), Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D (D3 prep), Chromium Picolinate, Iodine (Potassium Iodide prep), Copper Sulphate prep, Sulphur, Molybdenum (Potassium Molybdate prep), Folacin (Folic Acid prep), Vitamin B12 (Cyanoccobalamin prep), Biotin prep

The only two clinically proven, non-surgical hair loss treatments are Rogaine (minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride). In addition to these drugs, many guys choose to add Nizoral shampoo and supplements like Biotin or MSM to their hair loss regimen.

where can i find propecia without prescription?

also what do you think of advanced hair studio, many people here say its waste of money, do you agree?