2000 grafts, Dr Saifi.

rlc26

Hi, I've booked in for a hair transplant with Dr Saifi in Poland in December. Im a 26 year old male and have been losing hair since the age of 17, 18ish.

I've been advised by Dr Saifi not to have transplants in my crown area because of my age. I will be having strip method, and 2000 grafts and he as advised me that the crown area will respond well to medication, i.e propecia. Bit worried about the possible effects of propecia. Very anxious about surgery but this is what i've wanted for years.

I'll keep everyone updated and if anyone has got any experiences to share with me that would be great.

Thanks Rob (U.K)

Hi, I've booked in for a hair transplant with Dr Saifi in Poland in December. Im a 26 year old male and have been losing hair since the age of 17, 18ish.

I've been advised by Dr Saifi not to have transplants in my crown area because of my age. I will be having strip method, and 2000 grafts and he as advised me that the crown area will respond well to medication, i.e propecia. Bit worried about the possible effects of propecia. Very anxious about surgery but this is what i've wanted for years.

I'll keep everyone updated and if anyone has got any experiences to share with me that would be great.

Thanks Rob (U.K)

Hi Rob,

Im in the same boat. wanting surgery but im doing my research. What made you chose Dr Saifi in Poland ?

Hi grwelshy,

I've researched on the internet for quite a few years now. And nothing ever seemed to be affordable and there were alot of poor rewiews on some cheaper clinics in the u.k. I came across Dr Saifi in Poland and he has all the relevant paperwork, training and experience, and found some patient reviews that speak highly of his work aswell as some photo's. And i believe if what is true i read he has done alot of work in america in his earlier days and trained other people and patented his own tool for FUE procedure. I'm paying with travel to poland and 2000 grafts just over ?3000 prob works out about ?3250 with travel and hotels. Dr Saifi does pay for one night stay after the surgery and arranges a taxi driver to pick you up from the airport and from the hotel the day of your op. I've decided to go the night before, and had to stop an extra day because there were no flights available on the day i wanted to come home. The hotel for the extra few days only came to about ?65.

Hi There

Please keep us posted on your experience with Dr Saifi as im booked with him on the 1st March. I have been in contact with 4 other patients of Dr Saifi (one very regularly ) all of whom are very pleased with the results.

Good luck !!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi There

Please keep us posted on your experience with Dr Saifi as im booked with him on the 1st March. I have been in contact with 4 other patients of Dr Saifi (one very regularly ) all of whom are very pleased with the results.

Good luck !!!

hey buzz

it has ben 5 weeks now and all is well

as promised i have attached my photos from

my procedure in wraclow poland on my profile

by dr marwan saifi,

hope this helps and give you confidence everything will be fine

and you are in very safe capable hands of a very experienced

surgeon

almighty

Thanks Rob (U.K)

HI i am 5 weeks in now after my expereience with dr saifi

my healing is fantastic

i have just posted up to date photos so far,

im expecting fantastic results as from my expereience

im a bit old hat at this now.

one word dr saifi

(amazing)

check my pics and profile

ive been in touch with buzz all through too.

Hi all after 5 weeks of my procedure

i have finally posted my photos which i hope help all people interested

in going to poland and having surgery with dr marwan saifi

you only need to read my profile for you to know what i think of him,

and check out my photos

like everybody i was sceptical, sometimes you need to take a chance

and i am so glad i did, he was amazing, honest ,talented and a fantastic

surgeon first and formost,

in his words here is the description of what he has done in the photos

hope it helps people.

I attached some of the photos we took:

before, photos showing the old scars and plugs, during the FUE, a picture of grafts after extraction FUE technique, then the strip with trichophytic wound closure, and some photos immediately after the procedure.

You can post these photos with this description on the forum if you like, and later you can post some After photos.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time, or you can email me your phone number and I'll be glad to call you.

All the best

Dr. Saifi

Almighty

Thanks for the photos. The scar looks good at this stage, hopefully it will turn out great. Everyone I know who has been to Dr Saifi have commented on how pleased they are with the scar.

Keep me posted on your progress, lets hope you have good growth in a few months time. Im sure you will.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chaps, Just a quick update had my 2000 strip graft hair transplant yesterday with Dr Saifi, he was very pleasant and made me feel at ease straight away. I was abit nervous not knowing what to expect especially in a foreign country, but it went well. I was picked up by Chris the taxi driver at the airport who also was a nice chap, and picked up the next morning for surgery. We spoke about the possible options as my hairloss is quite advance norwood 5ish, and i was happy with what he suggested. It was quite a long day, and i was abit sore afterwards but it went well and from what i can see its a good job, but i suppose time will tell. I'm still in Poland its the morning after surgery i'll add some before and after pictures when i go home. Rob

Edited by rlc26

Hi Rob

Im Glad everything went well for you. I'll be following your progress as im due for surgery on the 1st March. By that time you should be starting to sprout the new hairs, just !!

Good luck

Total 5134 grafts.

hey rob

im glad everything went well for you,

i found everything amazing but a bit surreal,

i hope you find wraclow nice i loved it,

had a really nice meal in the square its very cosmopolitan,

i am at 8 weeks now and along with buzz,

i will post my upto date photos about 2 weeks into january,

that will be my 12 weeks up,

and hopefully as well as being quietly confident im sure the results

will be great.

about 14 days after today,

all soreness should be greatly reduced,and will feel even better

when you take out the stitches,

my scar now looks amazing,

good luck

and hope everything goes well for you.

almighty

Thanks for the support buzz and almighty. Definitely agree Almighty that everything felt abit surreal it's the day after surgery and i got a taxi into town, it seems nice there and i had a walk around and killed off a few hours looking at the christmas market. My flights due home tommorow morning and can feel hardly any pain today but the medications no doubt helped. Look forward to seing your progress almighty and also want to see how buzz gets on. Tryed to add a pic of just after.

h6.bmp