Dr.Ekrem Civas , Ankara .. Help?

grwelshy

Has anybody at all had HT with Dr.Ekrem Civas? I am considering going to have HT done by him in March 2012.. Would like to know if anyone on here has had any dealings with him or (url removed by moderator). Ankara, Turkey:confused:

Thank You

Im new here.

I have had a consulation in the UK by thehospitalgroup. Recommending FUE - 2500 grafts . please see image

thanks

5b32d04629000_2fue.jpg.f4b87149abc58b934d782d0784e71d52.jpg

Edited by TakingThePlunge

• 1 month later...

Why are all Turkish Doctors abandoning the strip procedure ? I've seen the best hairlines grafted in Turkey, but then to make more money the Turkish doctors switched to the FUE. With FUE the result give thin hair.

I contacted a Turkish doctor whose site actually says FUT is better. I asked him for it, and the rep say the doctor doesn't do strip. Then they raise their rate from 2 Euros to 2.5 and expect me to take propecia for 6 months.

Khali, I agree with you FUT is better but most patients around the world are freaked out from hair transplant because of its invasive nature and the strip scar you will live forever with. @ grwelshy, I think the only FUE doctor I would somehow trust in Ankara or Turkey in general is Dr. Keser from Dermaplast. Check him out. However I dont recommended you to do 2500 in one go, FUE is different. Try to break down into 1250 each.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Khali, I agree with you FUT is better but most patients around the world are freaked out from hair transplant because of its invasive nature and the strip scar you will live forever with. @ grwelshy, I think the only FUE doctor I would somehow trust in Ankara or Turkey in general is Dr. Keser from Dermaplast. Check him out. However I dont recommended you to do 2500 in one go, FUE is different. Try to break down into 1750 each.

Is that not 3500 2 x 1750 :)

I have spoken with Dr. Keser he seems to be brilliant with FUE. I now have a doctor. I am having FUT as it is better for me.

Thanks

Sorry I meant 1250 grafts :-) , So who did you choose for FUT? Which doctor?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Khali, I agree with you FUT is better but most patients around the world are freaked out from hair transplant because of its invasive nature and the strip scar you will live forever with. @ grwelshy, I think the only FUE doctor I would somehow trust in Ankara or Turkey in general is Dr. Keser from Dermaplast. Check him out. However I dont recommended you to do 2500 in one go, FUE is different. Try to break down into 1250 each.

Isn't that the patients choice to choose between FUT and FUE ? To me it seems like doctors there chose to do FUE to make more money.

• 2 weeks later...

As not all docs are ABHRS board certified , no single treatment works best for all circumstances. As known,the latest technique FUE method results in scarless while yields less grafts. I know Dr.Ekrem Civas.He is a board certified doc worked with Dr.Bernstein. I had consultation with Dr Ekrem Civas .He told me that he performed both FUE and FUT method to prosper candidates. Now , I have been on medication for two years ,I will see him in these days for the second consultation.If I were assessed with FUT I would go for it cause I prefer long cut.

• 1 month later...
Has anybody at all had HT with Dr.Ekrem Civas? I am considering going to have HT done by him in March 2012.. Would like to know if anyone on here has had any dealings with him or (url removed by moderator). Ankara, Turkey:confused:

Thank You

Im new here.

I have had a consulation in the UK by thehospitalgroup. Recommending FUE - 2500 grafts . please see image

thanks

I contacted Dr.Ekrem Civas second time for my friend .Doc assessed FUT method as he has no susceptibility to keloid. Also he prefers long hair cut .He will undergo FUT operation with Dr.Ekrem Civas on the end of March.He was charged €2100 for 2000 grafts.I saw his real patient pics.He is successful .

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I would also like to share my experience with Dr Ekrem Civas. He is one of the best doctors in the field. I had a hair transplant with him last year. The results are unbelievable. According to my results his best points are hairline design and angulation of grafts. He makes the results look so natural. He is specialized in FUE but he also performs FUT. I recommend him for his skills and work ethic, his relations to his patients, the good price and the great team who take good care of the patients. You can check more info here on Hair Transplant in Turkey at Civas Clinic.