2500 Graft Strip Surgery with Dr Feller 28th October 2011

irishsailor

That is absolutely incredible. I swore out loud a few times as I went through the last 12 pages.

Mate, your growth is absolutely fantastic - I guess I won't understand about hair greed until I get mine done in less than two weeks (by Dr Feller as well), but personally I don't think you need any more done, and as Spex says, more maturing to come.

Seriously, if I get anywhere near this I'm gonna be such a happy bunny.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krisl,

Thanks for taking the time to have a look and thanks for the compliment. The Doc did me proud as im sure he will you too :cool:

Its more about getting my temple peaks addressed which was never touched, but we all suffer with hair greed if were honest. Human nature to want more i guess :cool:

Good luck with the doc, yr in safe hands fella

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

Finally back from my travels and thought I should take some pics and add to my blog. I can't believe it's been 15 months now, but its definitely true what they say about it being an emotional roller coaster ride.

Looking back now my worst months were actually month 8 through to month 14. You can never underestimate the maturing phase as for me this was the best part. Having naturally coarse hair my hair was a nightmare to style for the first few months but finally everything has righted itself.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the network who has offered advice and supported me along my journey, also a big thank you to spex, dr feller and his team.

I feel that for now I'm at the end of my journey. Only time will tell when I may be back in the seat again

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014