H.T. with Dr. Arocha this Friday

vanitysucks

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I had 2000 graphs done with Dr. Levitt several years ago and it was ok. Since then my native hair has fallen out and I am left with see through gaps. Dr. Arocha is hoping to harvest 2500-3000 graphs and close the scar gap from the previous surgery tighter. The area is roughly 60+ cubic cm. I'm a little nervous and hope things go well. It amazes me to think in a few hours the Doc can punch 3000 holes in my head and plant them with tiny hair follicles. He said I would be ready to go back to work by the time the weekend ends. I'm hoping for a really positive result. I'm not trying to achieve rock star hair but if I can just get the see through effect dealt with I will be so relieved. I will post pics on another thread. Thanks

vanitysucks,

Congratulations! Dr. Arocha regularly posts drool-worthy results and I'm sure you'll be thrilled when it's all said and done. Please keep us informed of your progress.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Do you know if Dr. Arocha treats women too? I need to know if he guarantees his surgery by replacement of non-grown hairs or reimbursement in the formal contract?

Thanks

I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I had 2000 graphs done with Dr. Levitt several years ago and it was ok. Since then my native hair has fallen out and I am left with see through gaps. Dr. Arocha is hoping to harvest 2500-3000 graphs and close the scar gap from the previous surgery tighter. The area is roughly 60+ cubic cm. I'm a little nervous and hope things go well. It amazes me to think in a few hours the Doc can punch 3000 holes in my head and plant them with tiny hair follicles. He said I would be ready to go back to work by the time the weekend ends. I'm hoping for a really positive result. I'm not trying to achieve rock star hair but if I can just get the see through effect dealt with I will be so relieved. I will post pics on another thread. Thanks