Rob Brydon - uk 'celeb'

67mph

Rob Brydon, his hair looks amazing, he has great donor hair and i know he's had one ht to date, just wanted to know your thoughts on him having had a possible second procedure, i will guess yes.

He was on The One Show today (sorry nonuk guys) and in hd his barnet looks simply great, heck he could go for a 3rd if he wanted but if he han't hair greed he can get along with what he has in my opinion.

Anybody not familiar with him can do a simple internet search to see the change from year to year.

57mph

I just googled his pics. If Dr. Farjo did do his procedure like Spex said, it is one of the denser jobs I have seen from him. Dr. Farjo is usually very conservative.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

He had a hair transplant about 3 maybe even 4 years a go so all new growth would have been clear over a year after that procedure and i was keeping a close eye on his progress out of interest to see how he got on then seeing him recently in hd, well i presumed he must have gone for a second ht as like i say his hair has thickened up a great amount.

That said, if he had have gone to the Farjo Clinic (i can't find anything on the net, Spex, you allowed to divulge?) then all he's done to get the density is, he's gone twice right?

57mph

Chris Evans who interviewed Rob Brydon on the One Show (sorry again nonuk guys) just mentioned Rob on his breakfast show, Chris said that he has wanted to speak to a celeb about their hair transplant experiences but hasn't had the chance just yet.

Chris Evans is himself obsessed with his hair and has come clean about taking Finastride, anyway, Chris just said that during the rolling of the credits Friday, Rob had asked why he hadn't asked him about his hair, arggghhh!