Propecia

RajToor

I have been taking propecia for some time now... n I heard the side effects could be decrease libido and low sperm count. Is it normal that it could increase libido, it might be a stupid question but my sex drive increased recently... is it because of propecia??

I noticed something strange today.. as I am balding, i am using propecia but 1 friend of mine who is not balding is using propecia.. Will there be any side effects on his hair? I am just worried about his hair falling off.. will that happen?

Rajtoor,

I've heard this "complaint" before, but as I told the last guy...never look a gift horse in the mouth icon_wink.gif.

Seriously though, I've never seen any studies showing that Propecia can increase libido, but I've heard others mention it.

I'm not sure I understand your second question. However, your friend who is using Propecia is probably using it as an attempt to prevent hair loss in the event it would have naturally started. Using Propecia won't harm his hair just as it won't harm the hair of someone who's balding.

All the best,

Bill