Information required about HT in Mumbai, India.

hi, this is sandip. i am consider getting HT done. I need to have my hairline corrected and also the top of my head has thinning hair. I have a genetic prob hence i think this would be the best long time procedure. need help in finding the right surgeon to do this. i am in mumbai india, but would be unable to travel due to job requirements. hence please suggest a good doctor in mumbai itself.any and all advice is most welcome. thank you in advance.

Hi Sandip!

Welcome to the brotherhood! You've come to the right place for advice on hair restoration

Do you have any photos of your hair? Some close-ups would help. Photos would help experts here offer valuable advice. Also, if the hair loss is minimal and just starting to set-in, you'll be better off with medication

I am not sure about surgeons in Mumbai. However, the one piece of advice I would like to give is never rush into a HT and never decide on a doctor based on only the price and location factors. Its better to take time to research before the procedure than regret your decision post a HT gone wrong

Good Luck

• 6 months later...
hi, this is sandip. i am consider getting HT done. I need to have my hairline corrected and also the top of my head has thinning hair. I have a genetic prob hence i think this would be the best long time procedure. need help in finding the right surgeon to do this. i am in mumbai india, but would be unable to travel due to job requirements. hence please suggest a good doctor in mumbai itself.any and all advice is most welcome. thank you in advance.

I am based out of Mumbai and I am considering HT too. Did you find any good HT surgeons in Mumbai ?

Hi Sandip/synergizer

Unfortunately there are no recommended doctors from Mumbai on this site.

However you can travel to Hyderabad(Dr Madhu) or Vishakapatnam(Dr. Radha Rani) which are not so far from Mumbai.

The last thing you want is to end up with a bad HT.

So there is no harm in travelling a small distance.

Consider yourself very lucky for having 2 good doctors(Madhu & Radha) very close to you.

Imagine some persons travelling from abroad and coming to these two doctors.

So all i would like to say is stop worrying abt having a HT in Mumbai and make a good choice(even if it means you need to travel).

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464

Hi Sandip/synergizer

Unfortunately there are no recommended doctors from Mumbai on this site.

However you can travel to Hyderabad(Dr Madhu) or Vishakapatnam(Dr. Radha Rani) which are not so far from Mumbai.

The last thing you want is to end up with a bad HT.

So there is no harm in travelling a small distance.

Consider yourself very lucky for having 2 good doctors(Madhu & Radha) very close to you.

Imagine some persons travelling from abroad and coming to these two doctors.

So all i would like to say is stop worrying abt having a HT in Mumbai and make a good choice(even if it means you need to travel).

Thanks a lot for your suggestion Rockstar.

Look at my results. I had a HT from Dr. Radha and i can recommend her. She is an amazing surgeon and very dedicated to each patient.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

I had my HT with Dr.Radha Rani recently and i can say she is a very good doctor..

Worth considering travelling to vyzag.

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464