New Look MD - Dr. Bednar

hairguy1

Hey all! Long time lurker...just signed up today! I've recently had some work done by Dr. Bednar of New Look MD. SO far...almost 6 months out and there's varied growth with 2400 grafts..

I'm trying to be patient but it's tough!

Has anyone heard ANYTHING re: Dr. Bednar or New Look MD???? I can't find anything on the web.

Help!!

Thanks!

TJ

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hairguy1,

I had my HT surgery with Dr. Bednar around mid-August 2011. I'm on my 4th month (almost starting my 5th) of recovery at this point and have noticed that some full hairs have come through the recipient area and some baby hairs are sprouting as well. I feel as if the density isn't all quite there, but I have to be patient. I feel like my recovery process has been a bit slower in comparison with other patients.

Have you had your 6th month follow up yet?

• 5 months later...

Hey Hairguy1,

I just had a procedure done with Dr. Hasson and all of our fears were spot on. Dr. Bednar's work is far from what we had expected after seeing all these amazing results on this forum. I would highly advise that if you're still interested in getting the coverage that you want, to check out a physician from the network. Also, I would highly advise getting your scar checked out by another doctor for a revision because they're not supposed to be as large as what we got from them :(

If anyone sees this, please be careful before going with NewLookMD. If anyone wants to chat about my experience, I will be more than happy to discuss what I had gone through. It definitely was a hard 6 months for me, but I'm confident I'm moving in a more positive direction now.

• 7 months later...

I also had had a procedure by dr. Bednar and had poor results. I have visible scaring on my hair line as well as no density. I went back on several occasions to discuss it and he seemed to not like my opinion of his work. He comes across as being very good at his job but I would not advise anyone to go there. I'm currently looking to have a second procedure to fix or actually get the results I was hoping to get the first time.