HT on 10 Dec 2008 and updates from hyd,India

jeevan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

Above is my updates. after 10 days i started loosing my skin along with some HT hair. Now its third week completed. still skin layer is going slowly not yet completed.

My question is

Will i still lose the hair,

is it good for me to go for minioxidyll solution 5% on my HT area now. Dr said ok, but i am not using still.

Hope these updates help people in this forum.

Jeevan,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant. I hope you grow well.

Also, can you address my last question to you on this post?

You said,

"Dear Bill,

I dont think, you will receive any reply from dr.madhu, by his behaviour it looks like that."

My response,

"Jeevan,

What do you mean "by his behavior" you don't think he'll reply.

I was told by another member "kris1982" that he doesn't know how to check email, the internet, or even use a digital camera.

I guess since he won't reply, I'll have to look for another surgeon in India who is willing to go through our transparent recommendation process.

Congratulations on your surgery.

Bill "

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, This is my update of 1month.

first of all great thanks to this forum and members. I could not have slept peacefully at this point of time if this forums help wasnt there. I lost a lot of HT hair and this process still ON.

1month_1.thumb.jpg.e82bbb61e81efa18c102e2fb4194d4a5.jpg

Hi Jeevan, I am in Hyd too and I'm contemplating going to Dr. Madhu Paturi or Dr. Ravinder Reddy at Pacific Hospitals in Jubilee Hills.

Did you meet many people before deciding to go in with Dr. Madhu. He says he does Ultra Fine work but I have no way to verify that.

My donor is very limited as I'm a NW7 so I'm keen on making the best attempt possible as I may only have ONE chance at this.

Please let me know if I could call you.

hi,

I haven't done much research on this. one of my relative got good results from madhu so i approached and went for HT. I have not even consulted any other doctor regarding this, only this forum cleared my doubts on HTicon_smile.gif.

wait for some time to see the results of mine, after that u can take some decision on it.

if u want phone number. put a test mail to naganaga4u@yahoo.com, so that i can reply.

hi subbu,

Very bad situation, lost a lot of hair and still process on. even though I know it is common, i am worried a lot. i haven't understood when people are telling 2nd month is very bad time, really its horrible. i will update the things regularly.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my 2month update of my HT process.

Good news is from the past one week, i see the HT hair started growing. As my pictures are of my mobile it is hard to see the growth in pictures.

Once again thanks to this group which provided me the moral support.

2months_1.thumb.jpg.79a7312365d4ea3d4021fd771bef833b.jpg

candidate

Hi Jeevan, Please keep posting your latest photos. I have done my first HT in New York and I need one more HT. I'm leaving US mid of this year and I'm in the process of finding some good doctors in India. Your result, from photos, looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Raja

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hi jeevan

i'm planning to visit Dr.madhu in hyderabad as im looking bald in my crown area. I want to talk to you and clear some of my doubts before i consult the doctor.

can i have your contact number please.

• 4 weeks later...