2nd HT 1859 Graphs Dr Wong 23.08.11

BillyJ

Hello all,

Had my second transplant with Dr Wong on 23 August 2011. At a consultation with Dr Wong in London, during his May 2011 visit, it was estimated that I could achieve around 1300 grafts, possibly increasing to 1500 with sustained scalp exercises. The plan was to improve the crown with around 800 grafts and plant the remaider behind the hairline. The resulting harvest of 1859 grafts were distributed as follows: 1067 Crown; 657 behind the Hairline; 135 donor Plug scars.

The whole process on the day was as good as I remembered it from the first visit and the after servce was equally so. I stayed in Vancouver for 2 weeks 2 days. A significant bonus was not having the hairline to mid section shaved. Photographs can be found on my Blog, apologies for not replecating them within this thread, still, as ever, a technophobe.

Regards.

Bill

Edited by BillyJ

Bill,

Thanks for updating the forum with details and photos, glad you got a good number of grafts second time around. So how was your 2 week stay in Vancouver?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson