Transitioning back to work after a HT???

Capelli11

Hey...I want to see how everyone transitions back to work without really being too noticed. Long story short, I am a consultant and my engagement is ending in mid October and usually once an engagement ends there are others that we go right into...however, due to losing some clients, there are not any engagements for me to work on at the moment so basically I have to wait till there is one. Now, I am having an HT with Dr. Rahal in December so this could work out in that I could take more time off...however, I was told there may not be work till February...so that leaves me in trouble in that I would probably have to find another job but of course at the WORST time considering I will look like a monster with half my head shaved! lol.

So my question to everyone...has anyone had to get a new job like a month after their HT? I don't know how I am going to pull this off considering I work in an office like setting...any advice would be great...I can see it now going on interviews with my head a mess...oh boy! lol. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!