Rogaine

sjones23

Hi,

Just a quick question, Ive decided against taking Finasteride altough i have the pills sitting in my kitchen, The risk of male breast cancer and prostate cancer has put me off,

So im going to go with Rogaine foam, does the Generic stuff work as good as the brand name? walmart have there own brand and also cvs so i was wondering about the quality,

Thanks guys:)

I would recommend sticking with the brand name. Just so you know finasteride does NOT cause breast cancer nor does it cause prostate cancer. It can cause, in rare occasions gynecomastia which is enlargment of the breasts, or develop a more severe form of cancer of the prostate if you already get the cancer by other means.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hey thanks for the response, so do you think i should take the Fin? ive been to Walgreens and saw a bunch of Minox products, there was the normal solution extra strength and also the Foam and then there store brand,

What is the difference between the extra strength oil to the normal foam?

Using finasteride is up to you, it is a good product that works well, and does have side effects but they are rare. I would suggest the foam as I have seen better results with it, also it doesn't leave your hair wet and greasy.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians